Getting hitched?! Know someone who needs a wedding photographer?
We do love a good wedding! Weddings bring out the creative in us as with a wedding it's one big mash up (in a good way) of photography. On a wedding day we have to be versatile and show all styles of photography. The bridal party showing of their beautiful dresses and the guys suited and booted like never before takes us down the fashion photography root. Macro (close up) shots of all the lovely details provided by florists, wedding cake makers, wedding rings and so on... Then we are surrounded by stunning venues, architecture, landscapes, the night skies and a good old knees up at the evening reception which are all incorporated into our images.
We offer a variety wedding photography packages tailored to suit your big day. This is your special day so we want to do everything we can to capture the best images that will bring back the fun and love as you look back year after year.
You will receive a pre wedding shoot on location for upto 2 hours
- A private online gallery for you to view and share with your friends and family
- Digital images on a unique designed usb in a wooden presentation box with 10 4 x 6 lustre prints on Fuji DP II Professional Colour Paper (package dependent)
- One 8 x 10 framed print of your choice (package dependent)
- Selection of beautiful high quality printed wedding albums (package dependent)
For a friendly chat give me a call. If you’re shy then use the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Prices from: £625
Cast your mind back to the good old film days, i know it seems like a lifetime ago right?!
We now live in a digital era and although this has made life a lot easier for many photographers it just doesn't hold the same feelings or emotion. I remember how i used to feel when I came home from a family holiday, took my roll of film to the printers and waited 2 weeks to see the images (they weren't cracking back then) but there was still an amount of excitement that you don't get as much with digital.
This is why we offer the good old print that will age with you and you can have on display to feel and browse through at your leisure and pass around the family. Touch and feel the emotion how we used to!
All our prints & albums are carried out by high quality labs that are among the best in the business. See below.
- Beautiful Lustre prints in a wide range of sizes with or without borders on Fuji DP II Professional Colour Paper
- Ultra Gloss prints also in a wide range of sizes and borders on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Fine Art prints on high quality Permajet and Hahnemuhle papers
- Commercial prints on Fujicolour Crystal Archive Digital PEARL Paper™
- Stunning Bellissimo Perfetto, Luxe & Fine Art Leather, Linen, Metalic or Harris Tweed bound albums
Wedding planning can be a stressful time and leave you missing out on the excitement, fun and emotions of the big day so, now you have a photographer in mind why not get in touch with the lovely ladies over at Weddings with Ease UK for some professional and friendly advice on planning your wedding day. Their expertise in wedding planning and exceptional service is second to none. Go on, give them a shout!